Delayed Frozen Embryo Transfer Benefits
There are a lot of benefits that come with the delayed frozen embryo transfer or the freeze all technique. To know if this is the best option for you, talk to our experts and fertility specialists.
- Embryo transfer is done at more physiological levels of Hormones
- There is reduced risk of preterm labour, low birth weight and preeclampsia.
- Delayed frozen embryo transfer allows an opportunity for genetic screening. This means that there is an increased chance of a healthy pregnancy and delivery.
- With this method, all the healthy embryos are preserved. This makes it easy to choose the ideal embryo to transfer into the womb. The risk of multiple pregnancies and health risks are considerably reduced this way.
- Ovarian hyper-stimulation syndrome can be prevented to a high degree when using this method.
- Delayed frozen embryo transfer is often less expensive when compared to fresh cycle embryo transfer.