Improving IVF success rate
IVF is one of the most popular procedures that have a high percentage of successful pregnancies. The fertility experts at Oasis do everything they can to ensure zero error and maximum chances of a successful pregnancy. Meanwhile, there are a few things that you can do to improve your chances before or during your IVF cycle.
- Healthy lifestyle – Leading a healthy lifestyle will maximise the chances that you conceive successfully.
- Avoid smoking
- Reduce your alcohol intake or avoid it completely.
- Consume nutritious food and avoid too much junk food. Unhealthy food like processed food, canned food, refined grains and caffeinated drinks should be cut down. Reduce the consumption of sugary and starchy food too. Fresh fruits, vegetables, unprocessed meat, whole foods are all great when trying to conceive.
- Exercise regularly. But remember that too much or vigorous exercise can affect your fertility.
- Reduce your weight if you are overweight or obese.
- Increase your weight if you are a lot underweight. Use healthy food to increase your weight naturally.
- Make sure that you avoid stress. Meditate and unwind to make sure that your mental-well-being is at its optimum levels.
- Your fertility specialist may prescribe supplements that you may not be getting from your food. Zinc, folic acid, omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins can be prescribed.