One in six couples has infertility issues. Even though infertility is such a rampant issue in society, the taboo and stigma around it stop us from talking about it.
It is time to change the conversation from how unfortunate infertility is to creating awareness about infertility in society. Let’s learn about the issues, causes, treatment and how you can support infertile couples. Let’s spread the word about the National Infertility Awareness Week (NIAW).
#AskOasisFertility is a first-of-its-kind tele and video counseling service available to couples dealing with infertility. Avail of this service and talk to our expert counselors in your city to get factual advice on topics ranging from safety, symptoms, treatment options, psychological, dietary, and any kind of questions you may have on topics that are holding you back in your journey to parenthood.
- Proactive and practical approach to address Infertility issues.
- Understand symptoms and treatment options
- Fact-checking with experts
- Emotional and psychological support
- Accurate diagnosis and advice for right treatment choices
- Complete confidentiality