Dr. Parinaaz Parhar is a consultant and infertility specialist at Oasis Centre for Reproductive Medicine. She has done her MBBS from Loni under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, M.S. in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from BJ Medical College, Pune. Driven by her interest in Reproductive Medicine she cleared the highly competitive entrance for fellowship in reproductive Medicine conducted by National Board of Education and did 2 years of Fellowship of National Board (FNB) from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune under Dr Sunita Tandulwadkar. She has been a meritorious student throughout her education and has been a gold medallist and stood third in Maharashtra University of Health sciences in her MBBS.
She started her professional life by working as an SMO at Mumbai. After that she joined as an associate professor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at her alma-mater ( BJ Medical College, Pune). After finishing her FNB, she worked as an IVF consultant at Aasha Hospital, Anantapur where she has helped set up their IVF unit and gained valuable experience in conducting stimulation cycles, oocyte retrievals, embryo transfers and diagnostic endoscopies independently.
Her quest for excellence led her to attend a number of courses and workshops. She also has a keen interest in minimal access surgery and has completed her Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Delhi followed by training under the renowned Dr Hafeez Rehman at Cochin.
She has also co-authored 2 chapters, Poor responders and ART to ANC, in the international book, The Art and Science of ART
Dr Parinaaz hopes to use her passion and skill in her field to try and help as many infertile couples as possible.
- Fellowship of National Board (FNB) in Reproductive Medicine from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune.
- FMAS (Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery) from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, India.
- Laparoscopy training from Sunrise Hospital, Cochin under Dr Hafeez Rehman.
- DNB in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from NBE.
- MS in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from BJ Medical College and Sassoon Government General Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
- MBBS from Rural Medical College, Loni under Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik, India.