Dr.Vasundara Jagannathan is committed, compassionate and a dedicated professional. With her intent to infuse new hope and a new life in the patients she has the unique capability of exploring the latest techniques in the treatment of infertility.
Infertility is not only an emotional problem confined to the the couple but it is a social problem too in India. With her in depth knowledge, over a decade of experience and straightforward approach backed up by a touch of personal care and kindness she is able to endear herself to the patients and their family members making them feel quite at home and giving them an incredible experience. Before joining Oasis, she has been working as Sr. Consultant infertility specialist at ARMC IVF Kozhikode.
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru medical college
- GOLD MEDALIST in DGO from Sri Ramachandra Medical College Chennai
- DNB from Apollo hospitals Chennai
- Diploma in Reproductive Medicine Germany
- FOGSI recognised training in Laparoscopy and Infertility from PG PAUL’S Hospital Kochi
- FOGSI recognised training in advanced Ultrasound and Fetal Medicine
- Presented papers in national conferences
- Faculty in Fertility conferences
Areas of interest:
- Recurrent implantation failure and Genetics (PGS/PGD)
- Life member of ISAR/IFS